I thought I would dedicate today’s blog to prom tips! The following are a collection of tips we feel are the most helpful!
– Get your prom dress professionally pressed or steamed before the big day
– Find out if your date knows how to dance! (If you have fair warning, you might be able to work on it beforehand!)
– Visit us for your photos! You will want to take formals. These are memories you will forever cherish!
-Tanning is NOT for everyone. However, if it is something that is important to you, there is nothing wrong with that. Try a gradual self tanning lotion! This is the safest way to get a nice glow before prom.
– Think about bringing a wrap or light jacket. It can get very cold in the venue!
– Keep the corsage refrigerated! It will keep the flowers looking awesome. (Think about bringing a bouquet to your date’s mom! You will score MAJOR brownie points)
– Think about getting a group of friends together to rent a limo! Ride to prom in style!
– Make sure your suit is pressed! You want to look sharp and well put together.
– If dinner is not included in your prom, plan a nice dinner for you and your date! You can even go with a group of friends!
Hope you all had an awesome weekend!
Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com