This week I wanted to post my interview with Courtney, our intern from Creekside High School! She is a bright young lady we had the pleasure of working with this summer. She did an awesome job in both the Editing Department and our Creative Marketing Department. We wish her the best of luck this school year! Check out our full interview!
- Which High School do you go to?
Creekside High School
- What are some of your extracurricular activities?
I like to write a lot, so I do creative writing. I like to hang out with friends, watch movies, go on long walks with my dog, and swim. I am a world traveler, so most breaks from school, I am away from home and in foreign countries. I’ve started to collect flags from travels, but don’t have too many yet as I just started collecting last year.
- What are your plans for after graduation?
I intend to go on a trip with friends between high school and college.
- Do you plan on attending college? If so, which college? Which area of study will you be focusing on?
Yes, I’m hoping to attend FSU and focus on the pre-med track of study. I want to become a physical therapist.
- What do you hope to gain from this internship?
I hope to gain job experience and try out one course of study that I’m interested in. I wanted to learn what it was like to be in a real work environment and I needed the hours for my scholarship.
- Here at Leonard’s we capture memories! What is one memory you are glad you captured through photography?
There are a lot of memories I’m glad I’ve captured through photography with locations all over the world, but my favorite has to be a picture of one of my best friends posing for me at another friend’s birthday party.
- What are three words that best describe you?
Outgoing, confident, humorous
- Do you have any special talents?
In my personal opinion, my humor is my special talent. When I’m not being reserved at school or work, I have a skill for making just about anyone laugh without even trying. I also do a few accents, mostly pick up lines in accents. I’m sarcastic and rarely serious, so I make constant cracks about random things happening at the moment. While this sometimes gets me in trouble, it has often gotten me out of trouble. Everyone loves a good laugh.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
If I could learn to do anything, it would be to easily learn languages. That would help tremendously when I travel.
- If you could meet anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
If I could meet anyone, I would meet King Arthur, or another knight from that age and ask to be taught to sword-fight.
- What is the best part of waking up?
I see nothing wonderful about waking up.
- Is a picture worth a thousand words?
Depends on the picture.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org