As many of you already know, we have been hosting three interns from some of our local schools for the past six weeks. This week I wanted to post the Spotlight Interview on Trace. Trace was without a doubt an awesome intern! He was hard-working, dedicated and eager to learn. His creativity definitely impressed all of us in the Visual and Creative Marketing Department. We will certainly miss Trace but we wish him the best of luck this year! Congrats on being a senior of 2013!!
Check out the full interview!
- What is your name?
My name? Well it is Kenneth Trace Alahouzos.
- Which High School do you go to?
Allen D. Nease High School
- What are some of your extracurricular activities?
Football, Track, my school’s band and my actual rock band
- What are your plans for after graduation?
College, college and more college! I also plan on seeing my family in Greece and work there then going to college.
- Do you plan on attending college? If so, which college? Which area of study will you be focusing on?
Yes, I do want to go to college. My top picks are Maryland, Florida, Boston College and Notre dame. I would be focusing on science and computers
- What do you hope to gain from this internship?
I would like to know how it feels to be working in a real Digital Media Department and hopefully gain enough experience for a future part time job.
- Here at Leonard’s we capture memories! What is one memory you are glad you captured through photography?
My friends and I dressed up in a gorilla costume in Wal-Mart and recorded it.
- What are three words that best describe you?
Spontaneous, Hard-working, Charming
- Do you have any special talents?
Guitar, Bass, DJ, Trombone, well instruments in general and football, cooking, etc.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Maybe learn how to write my own songs.
- If you could meet anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
One person? That’s difficult… I want to say Jet Lee.
- What is the best part of waking up?
Nothing… Unless you know you don’t have work.
13. Is a picture worth a thousand words?
I think so, I mean on my AP Exam I drew a picture and wrote “a picture is worth a thousand words,” as my answer!
Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org