This week I got to interview the wonderful Debora Brown! She has a more behind the scenes job than the rest of our Customer Service Department. Regardless, she still plays a significant role in the overall Leonard’s team as the right-hand woman to our Treasurer. We are so lucky to have her! Check out the full interview!
1. What is your name?
- Which department do you work in?
I’m in a department all by myself! I’m the bookkeeper.
- What are some of your daily tasks?
Accounts payable, assist with payroll, post daily deposits, bank reconciliations, calculate school profits, etc.
- How do you contribute to our customer service team?
I communicate with schools if they have a question concerning financials. However, I’m more “behind the scenes.”
- Here at Leonard’s we capture memories! What is one memory you are glad you captured through photography?
Every memory is precious, and it’s hard to pick just one. I’m glad I have photos of our wedding day (16 years ago). It’s nice to look back and see all of our family and friends who shared our special day with us. And then of course 7/28/08…the day our son became part of our family.
- What are three words that best describe you?
Dependable, trustworthy, family-oriented
- Do you have any special talents?
Not too many people know that I have a cosmetology license, but I think I’m pretty creative and would like to write children’s books, one day…
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Dance, since it is definitely NOT a special talent that I possess!
- If you could meet anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
- What is the best part of waking up?
Coffee and spending as much time with my family as possible!
11. Is a picture worth a thousand words?
Yes, because no matter when the photo was taken, you can always go back to that special time in your life and smile! (Or make fun of the goofy hairstyles and clothes they are wearing!)
Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org